Thursday, June 30, 2011

HOLY SHIT

It's already the end of June
It's been nearly 4 months since I've been living in England with Matt
I love it
I just absolutely love it
Now to find a way to live here permanently
I have to head down to London to fetch my new passport!
And inquire about getting a working visa
Such a headache
But what must be done, have to be done
Recently I have been looking everywhere for a lovely lace bustier with a reasonable price
And I spotted one in H&M online, I was surprised it was still in stock
So I ordered it excited that it would come in a few days time
A few days later, it got postponed to a week
So I waited, thinking that it would be worth the wait
Then a week later it got postponed again!
I was so disappointed with H&M
I expected much more from them
So I phoned them up and apparently it's completely out of stock
And would no longer be restocking, I'm like WHAT?
but I waited so long and when I ordered it was still full of stock
I wanted it so badly
If they didn't have it in stock why didn't they update their servers
Instead of leading me on