Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Little Monster.


I'm gonna update you about a recent event that happened last week that'll explain this ridiculously hilarious video of us performing Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. So I implore you to watch it if you haven't, normally I couldn't bare to watch videos of myself fearing that I'll die of immense embarrassment. But I had to and I laughed so hard, I'm not the type that's got a face for videos, in fact my face freezes up and becomes ultimately spastic because I have to organize my thoughts and process how I should look on camera and it makes me look fucking weird every time.

This video was done 2 years ago in Seoul, now you must be wondering what was going through our minds when we wanted to recreate a this rather unique Lady Gaga experience. Essentially it was our last night in Seoul and we wanted to leave with a BANG. Of course the little monsters had to dedicate something to Mother Monster right? And fortunately for us it's one of the precious memories that we kept and share it with the rest of the world? So why not reenact Bad Romance? I mean we've sung it in class for about the 100th time and maybe a lot more? So we did

Logic behind the bra? There wasn't any, I just thought it would be hilarious to do so since a lot of Lady Gaga's costumes are down to her incredibly pimped out lingerie from studded bras to the all inspiring pantsless movement that hit the media and inspired so many fashionistas, celebrities and drag queens alike, so why not?

So why go down memory lane? BECAUSE my dear friend Hazima entered this competition to win Lady Gaga concert tickets and one of the medium was to take a video , so she used the one we videotaped in Korea. Good memories. AND GUESS WHAT? We got invited to the 98.7fm studio and we won the tickets. In fact we got to go live on radio singing the chorus of Bad Romance.

Plus Hazima made an amazing head piece literally made out of sticks. Add the drama to dramatic.
And we got to meet the fabulous Rozz and Bobby
It was an utterly incredible experience, like never before. I think I'm still in shock that we get to see Lady Gaga live. We're used to seeing her through an LCD screen for years and now seeing her get up close and personal might be too much for my faint heart to take.
But fuck yea, we're on our way to meet Mother Monsters. Can't believe our luck.
What's camwhoring without the glamorous toilet background eh?
Like a boss.
Have a glorious Sunday guys!