Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fairy God Mother of Interior Designing

 You guys must be wondering what I've been up to lately, cause I haven't really updated much about what's been going on really. Basically I'm back at work and my job is to make people's dream home a reality. And it's been incredibly time consuming. But now it's been slowing down a bit so I could accommodate writing a short piece of entry.

Even though they're 4 different type of tiles all in different shapes, sizes and orientation, they really complement each other along with the terracotta tiles pulling everything together.
 I'm currently an Interior Design Consultant, just a junior designer since I've just started playing around with materials. And compiling my lovely collection of interior inspirations I would like to share them with you.

A touch of Victorian and vertical stripes in a rustic blue hue sets a cozy and luxe ambience. The vertical stripes gives the illusion that the ceiling height is lengthen.
White seems to be a major palette in interiors when you're dealing with limited space. It also provides the easy consistency but be warned maintenance wise it's a bitch.
Geometric Skylight Canopy I like.
Another DIY project I implore you to try. It's simple, minimal and beautiful. 
Whoever said polka dotted walls were tacky clearly doesn't know jack shit. Keep everything else to a minimum though. You don't wanna end up looking like a mess. Remember less is more.
I love letting natural light in, these frames act as a frame on a beautiful scenery.