Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Coffeeshop fun

Hello yes, it's been awhile since I've posted but here I am!
Just been busy and slightly down lately and deep in my rubbish brain a lot of the time.
We went to a lot of places these past weekends. Spent a lot of money of course but what's the point of earning money if you don't spend it or enjoy it.
Which brings me to a conclusion that I need a second job, so I can save as much money I can and get myself a new laptop because I need one. My beloved HP Pavilion dv6000 is clearly deteriorating with age so I'm just preparing. And I'm not earning enough. I'm aiming for such adulty things like a house and other crap like bloody mortgages, don't even know what that means. It's depressing but inevitable, I want my own apartment invite my in-laws to have a getaway here and truly experience Singapore. Experience how it feels to live in a completely different environment. Yea so a lot have been on our minds about the future, how Matt would be intending to study in Digipen hopefully he gets in then he could be enrolled in September this year and we could live together hopefully forever.
As you guys know I finally got a new camera Matt got it for me and incredibly in love with it. Even though it's not a DSLR I think I'm not ready for one yet not till a long time anyways. I'm still considerably a noob with a cam still relying on auto function. I know, I know but I'm still learning! Ever since my previous cam decided to die when I decided it was rain proof but stupid me. Really stupid me, I'll never forgive myself of such stupidity and I'm much more cautious this time. After nearly 2 years I've got a more then above average digital cam, in fact Matt got me a Canon s95, the one cam I've been wetting my knickers for so long.
Here I am just playing around with different functions
My 2 subjects muahahahaha
Had such blast playing with my cam, it was literally so amusing everyone just laughed their ass off while I shot them candid bitches






Was his shirt red?













Where I lived it was a bright sunny day, perfect weather for a noob photography