Monday, January 30, 2012

Frozen Lands

I've always envied countries who's got four seasons. I mean you are exposed to drastic weather and you could wear just about anything you want if the seasons are right. Like a fur coat for example. I can't wear it out in Singapore. It's too damn hot for it to be even possible to pull it off without looking like you're in a sauna. Of course there are pros and cons to where you're living and you might think grass is greener on the other side but fashion wise if I were to pick out somewhere to live between the tropical and temperate countries I'd pick the latter. Obvious reasons being you can wear thick structured jacket without looking like a complete retard, furthermore you get to pick from a variety. I don't really know if I should blame the good sunny weather while everywhere else is freezing. But I'm glad I'm not freezing my ass off.

I apologize for my absence for about 2 weeks, if many of you don't know what's happening, Matt went back to England last week. Just as he was leaving it was the very first day of Chinese New Year. Plus I had the whole week off to myself, which got kinda dreary in parts but I had loads of fun hanging out with my Primary school friends and meeting new ones on the way. Despite having fun I miss him incredibly. But it isn't as bad as I expected, this time is was less painful but not less lonely.
Tudor building inspired attic

How slim can you really get.
Casual Chic
AHAHAHHAHAHA Oh Beyonce
(via Nature Photography by Cecil Whitt | Smashing Picture) :)


Contrast
Cliffside house in La Jolla, California
Photographed by Ngoc Minh Ngo

Exposed concrete is actually quite an expensive finish because it requires highly skilled workers to achieve concrete surfaces that are presentable. These plastered walls have a similar effect, but are much easier to produce.
StudioCE - M405 apartment, Berlin 2010.

Great Inspiration!
I will do anything for you!
The only artillery you'll ever need to combat technology.
Gorgeous in every way
For some reason I pictured Austin Powers would dig this crib, Retro Chic
Picture does speak a thousand words. Strong imagery just the textile alone is impressive but with those boots it hikes up the whole experience, and that fauxhawk. Contrast with style.
Balmain on my watch list
Nikia Phoenix
A lot of the reasons why I've decided to travel to experience the beauty of the world within. Frozen water. My dream.
Yellow knit need I say more?
Less is indeed more. Loving the impact of that blazer
Backstage Paco Rabanne SS12
My obsession with concrete could be fatal
That sweater so sheer, light and elegant
Andrej Pejic by Moo King for Fashion Canada February 2012
Backstage | Kanye West SS12 Good job KW I'm impressed, never knew you had a flair for fashion
Beltgens Fashion Shop par Wiel Arets
Platform Bed by Ezzo Design
great argus pheasant
I think pheasants has the most beautiful tail feather I've ever come across. Despite being known for their suicidal tendencies, they are pretty gorgeous
Polka Dots are all the rage and those granny pants are so in this summer. Who'd known history would repeat itself in the most unlikely way possible but still pleasant.
Disco Fever Shiny Crotch.
“Graham House” by E. Cobb Architects Inc
She's amazing don't you think?
Again astounding details
How I'd like my breakfast
One of my fav models : Anja Rubik
Yago Hortal. Been trying to paint in neon lately but epicly failed.
It gets lonely out on the high seas.





Style Singapore
January 2012
Model: Du Juan
Photographer: Wee Khim
Stylist: Sharon Tulasidas

Through the lens of Mark Gregory Peters
”Salt and Pepper” ~Salt is the only albino Brown bear in the world right now. Both live in Polar-zoo Norway. ~ So cute :)
Would be an amazing experience to be there. Love the crystal clear blue ocean
Minimalism? Yumi Floor Lamp by Shigeru Ban for Fontana Arte
Eva Herzigova by David Roemer

“Eva’s New Looks”

Marie Claire Spain January 2012
Paris S/S 12 Haute Couture
Astounding work of art by Eric Zener

You said it! That's what I've been trying to say
This is absolutely beautiful. Death and Life
Gawwww
Diesel Black Gold menswear f/w 2012
Ahh good old days when I was so very young and I adored this film so much, even proud of myself for singing the alien part.