Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mega Thursday

archi-versus:Riverside Clubhouse_Hua Li

HEHEHE

The fur... I don't support real fur fashion industry but damn!

Guh, beautiful
Riusuke Fukahori creates his artwork by painting cross sections of fish in acrylic, building the image up in layers between resin. This gives the pieces a three dimensional effect.

You can see a video of his process here.

Found via Spoon & Tomago.
Frill heaven
White Cowhide Leather Rug

Touche
The look I'm trying to achieve.
Neons are in ok?
Texture layers
I really need to know the make of this beautiful work of art
‘Bare Bones Ghost Chair’ by Ben Forgey
Orbital Cafe

Paul Rudolph - Milam residence, Jacksonville FL 1961. Via.
Rooney Mara mania. Nina Ricci Pre-Fall 2012
Loved this scene, "Zazzle!"
Oh Inbetweeners you bumders.
Brick in your house inspiration
Abbey Lee Kershaw in Elie Saab runway 2010
She reminds me of a cartoon character that I can't seem to put a finger on.
Bad ass pigeon.
Hi there where did you get that?
northern cassowary, what we saw in Jurong Bird Park!
Vintage
Would die for a view like this
Daniel's jaw, the man we grew up watching.
True Story
Pleasing Poison Frog (by phrakt)
Sad but true story
Love the combo StyleScrapBook.
HOUSE IN ABIKO BY FUSE-ATELIER (via designmilk)

old swedish stables turned into a beautiful home (via emmas)
Threesome or what
No I wouldn't think they did
Love that combination so much ,especially that shredded tee
white base + concrete floors (via emmas)
Nudes Ivania could make it looks so effortlessly chic
Guh chunky rainbow goodness
The leather and the hair.
I like this part of Abbey's style. Might even incorporate it somewhere
one of the prettiest dogs I've seen
Perfect room
Pleats and beaches
GAWWWW
vintage, industrial, adorable kitchen (via La maison d’Anna G.)
Lobster Chopper.
Sculpture by Thai Chef Huang Mingbo
Alright frodo, you were much smaller then I'd picture you to be
a house surrounded by olive trees
More from style files. Love them so much, they have a lot of inspiring images
GAWWWWWW


Le Souk Amazing hand knitted stool. Perfect for winter homes.
Negative spaces
I am mesmerized by this beautiful creature
How space efficient! Roof bed.
Wish I looked this good in a sweater
(via winter inspired images | the style files)
Texture contrast
Mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all?
Kelvin Konoplyasova at Nina f/w 2009 backstage, photographed by Julien Claessens
I want stairs like that in my own home whether I have a second floor or not. Because I think it's classic, timeless and simple. Less is More
More beautifully elegant and simple living room
Beautifully braided hair. With skull shirt
Angled ceiling kitchen
Phi, Spring 2010. I really love this perfect combination. So perfect Mesh, leather,corset, texture and black

Lines Hold the Memories