Thursday, March 15, 2012

For All You Fashion Die Hards

I know it's been awhile since I've posted a few of my inspirations that I got from tumblr but now that I have the time here you go, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
All that flowing fabric goodness with that clean gold neck piece. Like a goddess 
Lindsay Lohan was never really on my list but her hair is to die for, if I didn't have black natural beautiful hair I would've died my hair this lavender hue. Just cause I adore it so much.
I'm getting really selective of my images now, not really showing every image that sparks inspiration in me but more of that WOW factor it evokes when I see images like this.
This is leather harness divine, I've been looking for an amazing leather harness to infuse in my summer wardrobe but without any luck.
From dipped hems to caped skirts. If only I had those legs.
I love her sense of style so much because it appeals so much to my own. Who said black wasn't fun?
I love the detail in this so much, especially the finger print bangle against the navy blue backless dress
I love pink so much and this is amazing
Quilted my love