Friday, March 16, 2012

New Years Eve

Another one of our favorite places to have immaculate amount of fun would be the Jurong East Swimming Complex. Yes I once mistook this for the Jurong West Swimming Complex because well, it was in the west.
Why you ask? This isn't just any ordinary swimming pool, no it's the most amazing pool that comes with 3 story slides, installed with a wave generator and of course the lazy river. We love to swimming and this was not just the cherry on top but a sundae orgy. I loved this place since I was brought here by my granny when I was 10, and it's still mind blowing even though we're very much older now and not a lot of things are fun beyond a laptop screen.
It was a perfect weather that very day, the past few weeks we were trying so hard to get there it was always pouring but thank God for blessing us with beautiful weather.
I've always been obsessed with sunsets because it's the Golden Hour, amazing lighting for photography.
It feels warm and incredible, like this bliss that seems to burst out from within. Even on shitty days all I need was to look to the sky and marvel at the beauty that seemed so exquisite. I always thought God would be painting the sky and every single time it would be different and awesome.
Famished and tried out this new Udon restaurant in CWP. Tasted damn good for a bowl of cold noodles.
My love for Jap food. Despite not knowing if it was real authentic Jap food, it's good enough for me.