Monday, March 28, 2011

Everyday life

Now what's bizarre has become my everyday life for now
Yes England is where I'm living in, and it isn't so much a drastic change as Hitler getting assassinated. I wasn't really attuned to the cold weather, not that it's nasty, i like the cold. It's odd the relationship between the weather and me. It's different, I like different.
This is our wonderful neighborhood, see how it's different compared to the high rise flats we have in Singapore towering over us and blocking the skyscape.
This is Sainsbury's one of the food market that is easily twice the size of NTUC
I know that's a lot of food.
Parking in the parking lot in front of Sainsbury's
I know how bizarre to have a parking lot outside of a market!
Chgeck out how many Philadelphia products they have!
All the cream cheese you can have and stuff yourself alive, and that's only for Philadelphia cheese, what about the rest of the items?

Mum driving, you're gonna see a lot of driving shots cause that's our main mode of transport, boy do i feel like royalty. I'm used to squeezing myself into packed trains everyday before i go to school.
That's my gorgeous man sitting in the living room watching tv

That's the lovely tv
Tulips, morning sun light and blinds, fantastic way to wake to beautiful sun bursting through the blinds.