Sunday, March 20, 2011

Procrastination's a bitch


Well like I said procrastination is my no.1 priority
Not on purpose, nobody wants to be a procrastinator but eventually you
fall into that helpless pit of laziness.
Soon eventually you'd start feeling guilty about not doing what you are supposed to do and try to do something about it and you begin to drift away like it was a vicious cycle!!!
I would be an expert at procrastination let me tell you
When my mum tells me to clear the cat poop
I would be playing Dungeons and Dragons Online
When my mum tells me to clear the room I would pretend I'm asleep
Hoping that there would be some kinda protection barrier from doing chores or any art of drudgery
But sadly there aren't cause she would come in and physically remind me to do it
Why procrastination is because I noticed the bloody cycle again, not that I haven't but I guess I was not made being initiative?
And that would bite me in the freaking ass
However some smart friend of mine justifies that if i were to choose to do something else then maybe just maybe we rationalize that chores aren't worth doing?
That what we prioritize on top of those awful jobs is that we want to have a little bit of fun?
I would be so hyped to write an entry for this blog, but I would leave it to later cause i have more important things to do.
MORE PRESSING ENGAGEMENTS LIKE FACEBOOK!
checking out people's status
i know i know
that's pathetic what kinda life is that right?
well see when i wanted to post about korea, i think about the amount of time i have to upload my 1000 photos of korea on my blog which takes far too much time.
So i just left it for about 2 weeks not touching my entry
I know shame on me but I am still human
fucking lazy one at that
So what motivated me then?
My husband beside me writing an entry for his game design site www.pressmyspacebar.com
I KNOW RIGHT?
He could effortlessly write beautiful entries about games
and me? Makes me feel like a lazy slug
not capable of writing a simple entry
but you know what I tried
Well to avoid procrastination is to stop being lazy and prioritize your bloody time properly