Thursday, March 10, 2011

KOREA-SEOUL FAR SEOUL GOOD!!!















My first proper trip overseas was KOREA!!!
I know right!
ok where do i begin?
This last year of school has been very crazy
in fact it has been the most wonderful year of my 19 years of life
I've just recently finished school yay!
the triumph when you step out of that bloody studio
This year we had a group historical project, a stupid fucking machine project and finally the FYP
since this last year we havent had much of a breather
CAUSE we've been working our ass off all day and night
Regardless of ridiculous machine projects and sleepless nights
not to mention loss of self
I'm serious!!!
after spending so much time doing projects
I have lost myself to my work
cause i couldn't afford me time.
But every grey cloud has a silver lining
we went to KOREA during early October