Wednesday, March 2, 2011

In the Beginning

Well this is a brand new year for a brand new blog for a reason
For many who knows me know I have a previous blog
And how I am so not consistent in blogging and ranting about my life
In this blog it would mostly be about life experiences and how I cope
Or at least try to cope
Yes the fun part is it will be about fashion and design most of the time
Because it is the 2 things that inspires me lately
And I was freshly shat out from Diploma in Interior Design course
And many who knows me know I've got a tumblr with all my guilty pleasures in it

Firstly, why i started this blog because I am entering a new exciting phase of my life
After 13 years of education I'm going to UK to live with my fiancée
But I consider him my husband cause he's my soul mate
Yes he is the one
And I love him far too much to share =P
So this is what my blog is mostly going to be about.
And I will be uploading the photos that I have always been meaning to upload
The best of 2010
Tonnes of images running our way before I start on my design reviews and opinions
But basically it's to update you guys on what is happening or has been happening in my life
So stay tuned Peeps!