Monday, May 23, 2011

Fashionista of the week


Taylor Tomasi-Hill is a style and accessories director for US Marie Claire Magazine
She also describes herself as a "clothing chameleon"
Her style is to bring cohesion of feminine pieces with edgier, bold and masculine items
I absolutely adore her style of fashion
I'm very inspired by the contrasting of feminine and masculine, makes the wow factor
She is the queen of accessorizing
She inspired me to use more accessories to complete my outfit
I think accessories give the outfit a character
It helps enhance the personality of your particular style
Accessories aren't just extra props, they are part of your style
Like how Taylor Tomasi pull them together
How she made them work together like the gears of the clock


I extremely love the Alexander McQueen vest that gives her the bold edge that inspires me to experiment more.