Friday, May 20, 2011

Matt's Birthday

He's 21st birthday!
We had dinner at the pub and i had really nice chicken masala
Gail and i baked his carrot cake which was surprisingly easy
I fell in love with that red dress the first time i saw it
In it's absolute vibrancy i just had to grab it
I never really wore red red
cause red signifies royalty or danger
It's drastic
red is a power to be reckoned with
used with the right accessories you could pull it off
This was my first birthday celebration with my lovely husband
well technically fiancée
It felt very special cause it was the day 21 years ago that he's been born
Which marked a significance in not only his life but people revolving around his life
And there's many years to come! till either one of us died
Which will make me cry thinking about it