Monday, February 20, 2012

Alexander Wang F/W 2012

It feels like forever since my last post. I've been up to no good , started my second job! Yes it was ultimately fun but exhausting, money is an incredible motivator isn't it? I had too much time on hand.
Don't worry I know my limits. I know it's also a little too late for fashion week post but I'm still going to continue to expose the wonders of fashion to you. Fashion is also incredibly addictive. Well for me, I don't know about you guys.
I would say Alexander Wang F/W 2012 was one of my favorites among the many collection from other designers. Immediately looking through the images of his collection it reminds me so much of such structural simplicity and beauty in his work, not to mention the mesh wrapping around the mouth giving the impression of an assassin molded in chiffon wrap around the models silhouette that looks like the forces of wind characterized it's pieces. Crisp leather coats in such military style. Interesting use of layering of different texture that he incorporates to create this street style couture.