Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pre Christmas Jolly

Loved the incredible sky hue that sunsets offer. It feels like magic. Just a little magic could go a long way.
Clearly this MASSIVE TREE towering about at least 12m was taken in Takashimaya if you're not a Singaporean, don't worry.
Haha this post has been delayed for about lets say...2 months?
Another trip to town to catch the pre christmas ornaments in action and this wasn't the only massive tree in town lit with all it's magnificent led lights and massive ornaments the size of my face.
Just wondering how much would their electricity bill for the tree alone costs.

After a long day in town experiencing all that pre christmas excitement, it was time for dinner and we reserved ourselves from eating too much junk just so we could fill our bellies with the japanese buffet.

And I love my armored cuff so much, this I think would be my ultimate accessory piece. No matter how much of Wonder Womans cuff it resembled I still love it


It's pretty darn weird I'll admit after being shooed away by the manager prohibiting any photography on the food that they serve. I just had to snap away discreetly

Heading home, bloated as hell from all the crap we just ate but we were pretty satisfied. Which glutton wouldn't be? Even if it's only a short gratification.

Oh and I wore my new pair of probably 6 inch heels out. Hard to see details because it's all black.