Monday, February 13, 2012

A Very Short Event.

With everyone so excited about the upcoming V day, not to mention NYFW going on. It's be one heck of a week. I have just finished my only day off after working the whole week everyday, yes every day from Monday to Sunday. I am incredibly exhausted but it was a good run, now my challenge awaits, just received a call from my second job and I'll be balancing out 2 jobs soon! No clue how I'm gonna do it but I'll try at the very least even if I would have to sacrifice hours that should be dedicating to sleeping which would be very very bad. If you're wondering what I'll be doing tomorrow, nothing just another day at work. Gonna be incredibly busy, so expect a lot lesser entries.

I have no idea who the designer of that astounding work of art that is, if anyone of you have any clue as to who this genius is, let me know.

Gawww....
Inspired to recreate this look.

Tomoko Shioyasu (1972-) creates her tapestries by cutting into large single sheets of paper with utility knives and soldering irons. As she plays with negative spaces her organic patterns begin to emerge. When asked about the content in her work Shioyasu replied, “Simply nature itself, particularly that which has existed over an extended period of time—rocks, trees, water channels, cells. I want to look into the essence and roots of life, making works that focus on these basic forms.”.


Only in Canada
Marion Bolognesi, astounding water colour , makign it look incredibly delicious
The eyes. double crested cormorant

photo by amy marques

TEXTURE. Love this combination so much cause it excites me so much with inspiration.
So true. What have we done?
The Paris Review
Joann Pailey notes the top 10 highlights of Spring 2012 Couture week
I'm not a fan of Amy Winehouse but I think this was pretty amazing. Jean Paul Gaultier delivered an ode to the late singer and style icon Amy Winehouse.




God is in the details.
So incredibly pretty.
Impeccable Sun Roof though
I want this. I don’t however particularly like the rising sun in my face
Oh Vanessa Williams how I love you so much I might be watching Ugly Betty the 6th time?
By the one and only Zaha Hadid. Amazing right? Her trademark forms are to die for. z-chair by Zaha Hadid for Sawaya & Moroni
I keep calling her Blair Waldorf like she is her character but know Leighton Meester's best shot I think by far.
Shiro Kuramata Glass Chair. Seen a tempered glass furniture in Ion I think it was one of the top few levels of the mall. It was extremely posh and it was curved, easily cost about 10k? But it was amazing, seems fragile who knows you might shatter your ass when it break but damn!
Lady Gaga in ELLE
BABY
Less is so so much more.
Texture.
That Chanel neck piece is amazing
This made me just go “WHOAAAA”