Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Another Crash Course

Pål Laukli

Yea it's been awhile again, not too bad this time though! Been busy sort of indulging in skyrim going for an occasional jog after work, watching GG and last but not least I've been cooking my own dinner! I started out with risking some herb crusted salmon, like ohmigosh what to do with that raw salmon? I don't have an oven, I don't want it to be too dry or too raw what do I do? I improvised and used my toaster oven to bake the salmon with the glorious herbs and bread crumbs on top. It tasted like what you;d have in a restaurant. Not bragging but it really did to me at least. Imagining chefs with michelin stars probably hurl from disgust if I were to serve it to them but to me I was amazing.
Savannah Rocker chair
Frank Frazetta
All in one flat. Pretty darn cosy, it goes to show you don't need a big mansionette to live stylishly, all you need is a good spatial planning and an awesome interior designer and viola.
Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture
Van Herpen Couture
The eminent Dsquared heels, I've been dying inside bit by bit when I see it. So gorgeous and so very me.
I like the idea of having your walk in wardrobe seen from the outside with the black tinted glass like your clothes were on the display cabinet in Chanel. Very classy and elegant
Van Herpen Couture.
Alexander McQueen s/s 2011, spotted Taylor Tomasi wearing the leather vest that's what 1k?
That perspex necklace is so incredible beautiful against that smooth white flowing vest would be perfect.
By Balmain babied. I love the details put into this
Contrast between those sharp heels and that flowing fabric
Reminds me very much of my own Final Year Project I did.
The colour of the cake truly fascinates me.
Bitch Slap

IKER ORTIZ

ABOUT:

K JEWELERS
Company founded by Iker Ortiz 5 years ago.
Conformed by a group of goldsmiths, jewelers and designers of first level that build their pieces supported by the manufacturing industry and finished by hand according to the standards of classic jewelry.
His workshop, tinged with mechanics, is comprised of the ancient arts of the old jewelers and new technology, allowing their designs endless possibilities. The machines help us to achieve the desired accuracy, but the process is completely defined by the goldsmith work.

IK produce limited series that allow us, with reasonable prices, to invest much time and energy in creating each of our pieces.

IK seeks to contrast the banal and not very durable products around us with fine pieces of high quality with which you can enjoy the art of jewels every day.

IK scale allows anyone interested, the development of unique pieces of all types, cost and uniqueness. Designing and manufacturing a customize piece of art.
This speaks to all us women who has a wardrobe filled with clothes.
JIM PARSONS!!!
How she made it look priceless and casual all at the same time I'm trying to figure out. Still less is more.
I think this lizards defense mechanism is shooting it's blood through it's eyes to try and blind his opponent. Still very stunning.

It's an incredible shame that I don't know who's the genius behind this magnificent piece but when I do I'll let you guys know.
This raccoon eye inspired make up puts Taylor Momsen to shame. I like it a lot though, might try this some time if I'm not such a prude.
Hello leopard, always wondered if I could really have a pet leopard realistically. But when I think about it, they are meant to be wild and hunt after their dinner not stay in a tiny flat and grow fat and turn into a domestic let down. It's meant to be a magnificent beast that rules the jungle not the insides of my fridge.
I;m not very sure of the source of this quite I didn't even know it's from John Lennon but it's very inspirational as to how happiness is the key to life,unfortunately it's not that easy to achieve such thought provoking philosophical ideology as happiness.
All that embellishment against that black silk fabric makes me wanna go blingify my clothes.
What I love about this image is that not only did she always looks stunning but she managed to pull off a big granny knit and made it look not very much granny at all, in fact she made it look terribly stylish and I love that texture.
Colours
That fabric and that ass. Doutzen Kroes
Structure, geometry and texture all in one. Girl couldn't ask for more.
Oh hello Jason Segel.
Was considering bleaching my hair to platinum blonde but when I think of how much trouble i'm going to have to go through to get it this gorgeous, no thanks i'm staying brunette

Oh Pam, you always know what to say.
Love true blood, really can't wait for the next series