Friday, February 10, 2012

Hellbounds. It's Friday

It's Friday everyone, and mine is just about to end. No clubbing or drinking just a simple evening spent jogging with my friends, little bit of dinner and rushed home to prepare myself for yet another day. Yea I probably have to work a full day tomorrow as well. I'm not sure whether I'll have to work on the Sunday, I have to learn how to calculate income tax. Life can get really dreary.
These are the eminent Hellbounds by Unif. Obviously a hot seller here, the evolution of JC Litas you think? These are meaner and menacing enough. I do love them, of course they were sold out before I could even dream of owning a pair. I mean these would definitely help with the height and Courtney from TheStylePlaylist mentioned they were terribly comfortable. Of course you'd have to watch where you step or you'd trip but ah well. What's fashion without pain or sacrifice eh?
Now this painting is done by Daniel Castan. Very interesting piece of work using the palette knife, lord knows how he did it cause I tried and failed so many times. It's all about control I tell myself, but it's not my strength. But this very stoic and slightly cubist like impression with the perspectives broken up into angles and angles of strokes.
This here is luxury, yes a Jacuzzi tub with a ceiling shower fixture.

Perspex guitar, really pretty.
A lot of the reasons why I love taking inspiration from nature, it's so intriguing and beautiful and so much more.
Incredible detail and colour. Dennis WojtkiewiThe colours really taunts me to go to a fabric store and buy glorious bright coloured fabric. So graceful and light.
Prabal Gurung
Spring 2012 Campaign
Model: Candice Swanepoel
Photographer: Daniel Jackson
Stylist: Tiina Laakkonen
Colours this year's upcoming spring summer essential, how would you wear vibrant colours for s/s 2012
Gorgeous, flawless, elegant Mary Kate Olsen, or Ashley? I'll never know
Nicole Loher and her trademark snood and beautiful coat.
It may not look amazing on the outside, probably just an ordinary house
But from the inside it provides an all 360 degree view of the outside, power of interior and exterior design. It's making them coerce and complement each other to provide an amazing experience. Outpost by Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen
Studs, zips and leather what more could a girl ask for?
Oh Leighton.
Beautiful, sometimes I wish I was a photography and experience these images first hand and not be the one behind the screen.
Alexander McQueen s/s 2012
Lovely knit, looks so cozy
That reptilian skin
What they doing mummy? That's one way to tell your kids about the birds and the bees.


Guiseppe Penone carves out a young trees inside older trees.
Chow Martin
Pål Laukli, this reminds me a lot of the galaxy, stars and universe beyond. Doesn't it?