Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fading Dusk

Not a fan of toilet camwhoring but THIS was my favourite public toilets of all time. ION. Generally because of it's large classy mirrors contrasted with the black homogeneous wall tiles and white table counters. On top of that, they had a vanity counter for anyone and everyone to touch up their make up in the center of the toilet.
I felt nearly criminal for taking these photos but it was worth it. Maybe the designers made it an ideal place to camwhore in private with perfect lighting and place to look at yourself silly without anyone giving much of a damn.
Wearing my mum's white floral cut out dress which was far too cute and it wasn't worn very often. Also the first dress I've worn in a while, I almost never wear dresses. It was hard. Cotton On leather jacket. And Asos cuff and neckpiece.
Food Opera, massive display of poultry right in front of the escalator.
Don't get me wrong we don't go MBS all the time, it was just nice to check out the scenery once in awhile. Because as you can she it's gorgeous, especially since the sun was about to set.
I loved it when the sun hit the facade of a building, illuminating it with a bit of the suns glow.


Wicked dress, wish I could catch it but it costs too much
The witches dress was very pretty, I think it was nicer then the above image
In TCC decided what to get for dinner, but the price was so appalling we had to get ourselves outta there

TCC ceiling was captivating though.
I will never forget Matt's reaction to this
We had to get out of MBS cause we were getting pretty hungry and nothing in that tourist purpose building could we ever afford to eat in MBS.
So we lounged around and had fun with my new camera.











I don't know what it is about skylight but it's always gorgeous. You see it everyday and everyday I would always think it was beautiful. It's as if god actually painted the sky for us.