Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Brand New Haircut Brand New Attitude

For many who are close to me known I've already chopped off my beautiful locks
about 2-3 weeks ago.
Cause of the lack of motivation I failed to update my blog for centuries and now that I have a tinsy bit of spare time I'm able to indulge in some light blogging.
Also not more then a week ago I was celebrating my birthday with my lovely gorgeous Matt
Whom flew all the way from England to live with me to celebrate
our very first Christmas and New Years together.
VERY FIRST
VERY FIRST
VERY FIRST
1
1
1
So extremely exciting!!!
We've been going out a lot lately mainly because he's just been here for a week and it was be a blast, it felt strange because we're both not used to just going out and splurging. After months or solitude and constant webcam.
But I loved every moment spent together by his side
Just sometimes I felt like I shouldn't be enjoying it.
It felt like I should feel guilty.
Of course the fact that putting me off exercise for a week
was a major blow to my self esteem
only cause it's my PMS and I normally wouldn't really bother as much as
I'd get paranoid to the point of going berserk over everything I eat and I would just completely hate myself for letting myself go, practically being my own nazi.

So I was just thinking, about this quote from a man saying that when a woman chops her locks off usually means she is about to do something drastic.
Which most woman do I suppose?
It's the first step to determining that you know what you want.
That you make your decisions independently and you don't give a damn about what others think.
At the same time holding that self respect that's so elegant
It doesn't necessarily mean when you get a boys hair cut you instantly look like a boy.
It's how you portray yourself.
How your confidence outshines everything else.
To make you look untouchable
That I admire in a woman.
I'll post more photos if I can but too be honest I'll take it slow so don't wait up for me.