Sunday, November 20, 2011

Holiday Within a Holiday- Weston S.Mare


Britain Sea, I have completely overestimated how crystal clear it was. Thought I could sink my feet in it or swim in it but when you see it you'd think twice because it was connected to the sewage and it was as brown as you know what color faeces is.

On that day it was a tremendously windy day, of course it as next to the beach. I'm pretty sure Weston Sea was connected to the Irish . But I digress,

I was told the old harbor got burnt down band they recently erected . And it was a very delightful experience strolling along the pier with wind in our hair. I'm sure if I was any lighter I would have been blown out from it to the sea.

Aside from the shitty sea it was absolutely breathtaking. Although it's too much of a tourist attraction. It's got lovely surroundings. Nice little shopping malls.I was slightly desperate for a H&M. Cause I caught an Arabian mom carrying the shopping bag. Despite searching high and low for it. Guess it wasn't there.

But I had a lot of fun being there experiencing Britain's sea, breeze slapping me in the face till it hurts. Who'd know wind could actually do some damage.

Here's my gorgeous niece. Melissa. Love her so much, you just can't help but fall in love with her you know. Little bundle of joy.