Thursday, November 24, 2011

Holiday Within a Holiday- Brean


Well this my friend is the epic journey of my holiday within a holiday. The start of it all.
It all started with the packing of bags, getting so hyped over and trying to anticipate what i'll be experience the next week. I was super excited as you can already tell because I love the sea for one. And the idea of camping out in a foreign place is rather exhilarating. Waking up early in the morning because it's gonna be a very long drive.
And here we are. Brean where most of the English people have their holidays. In a caravan!!! Somehow I pictured those Americans staying in caravans but it's way cooler then that.

Here are the holiday caravans in Brean and it's just 5 minutes away from the sea!
It wasn't exactly the best weather when we reached cause it was showering and pouring but hey that's English weather for you. This shot was taken before we left Brean.
They may look sturdy but boy they are really temporary little homes. You can hear everything that's going on outside when you are sleeping at night. I think there's a point in time some drunk fucktards were having sex outside our caravan. But other then that the caravans are amazingly furnished on the inside with comfortable beds and pillows. Equipped with a living dining room with a TV and a sofa set. IT's even more luxurious then I imagined. A small compact kitchen to cook in. And a nice spacious toilet cum shower room

Up close and personal, did i ever tell you swans are vicious?
Yes they are, they aren't the very elegant and graceful birds that their facades portray. They are vicious little peckers. Don't cross with one

Here's little Lissie being all cheeky trying to grab my stuff, I love her so much that little bundle of joy.


Here's the beach! Loved the beach, even thought there were massive warning signs of sinking sand. Yes sinking sand. They said people who get caught in it got stuck and drowned when the tide came in. Yes it was horrifying, I spent the entire time avoiding any sinking sand or any of the waves for that matter.

Just being slightly spastic

Mmmm sexy, I want some of that.


Matt gets burnt pretty quickly. Like a Mexican burrito.

The swimming pool, the first time I went to the swimming pool with Matt. Boy it was cold, so cold I think I was forming icicles. Yea It's not only the pool but the temperature outside was about 5 degrees cels? It was as if I was thrown into a frost nova without actual frost.

Here's beautiful Lissie, also the first time in a pool in England! And in her adorable swimming costume. Doesn't she look stunning? To her the swimming pool is just a massive bathtub.

This was the beginning of journey that I have underestimated badly.
Remember the sea that I was totally loving but fearing at the same time?

This was a 3-4hr journey of walking along the beach. This ain't even the entire coast of an island yet.

It was the sea, sun and not to mention the wind!

We had to fool around like a bunch of monkeys. Matt the cowboy and I was the little asian

When I say wind, I mean WIND. It isn't those nice breeze you get when you walk along the beach. IT's the violent strong wind that's pushing the waves to shore. I had my cowboy hat flew off so many times that I had to ask Matt to wear ti for me, ending up making gay cowboy jokes. All the way through




That's the ending point. It was magnificent cause of it's size but we had to watch out for loose rocks that might fall off and squash puny little humans like us.






Tried to catch live crabs, wasn't easy. Gotta know where to find them.