Monday, November 28, 2011

The First


Our very first official anniversary imagine that, been more then a year August 14th we were engaged, normally I'd just run screaming the other direction. Am never good with relationships. I am a selfish bitch, can't help it. I tried to be considerate and all but it just demands so much of me. But through all the rough and tumble we made it through! What we have is special. So cliche right but it's true. We both came from 2 very different countries and very different time zones, and of course like very different things. So that day was to commemorate how much we've been through together despite all our differences. Sometimes I wonder if it's easier to just be alone, easier yes it would be but not better. I don't get cuddles or hugs or comfort of lying next to each other in bed. It's not the same when you try to substitute with something else. Because we love each other.

Aunty Kay and little Lissie in her beautiful dress.

Gail(mum) organized a BBQ with every relative invited, was to serve as an engagement party to not only introduce me formally but also a form of reunion with Matt's family. Once again thank you for organizing this BBQ party. I have never organized a party in my life.

One BIG family, glad Matt's grandparents could come. They are all special to me, after knowing them for 6 months, they treated me like their very own.

That's beautiful Georgia Lissie's mum. She's like the sister I never had XD

Very awesome Grandad, he always had amazing stories to tell me when he was sailing in the navy, he lived in Singapore for a few years! Before I was even born! Awesome right.

Matt's Dad Mark always the one BBQing.

Uncle Chris, very interesting.


And Ed Matt's bro. Massive dick at times. But soft and squishy on the inside.




That's Grandma, I should really learning knitting from her soon.



Outfit: Top H&M, Shorts Cotton On, Statement Choker Asos