Wednesday, November 16, 2011

L-O-N-D-O-N-E


Here is my spastic face in LONDON! One of the biggest cities of England I think
When I got there, it frustrated me pretty badly. So much so that it nearly ruined my entire day.
I know! Crazy right? But you'd be sympathetic is you had to be stuck in a 4 hour journey travel coach crammed into a corner, I had absolutely no entertainment, I had to wake up early like about 5 am in the morning to get ready. Not a great start to the day ahead.

Here we have my wonderful husband to be, very long i'd already consider him my husband if it weren't technical.
My photos are arranged last to first I guess i had to start upload the last photo first than the first. So enjoy

Here I am, pretty high on life i think, luckily I fucked out of my emo shit and got on with life. But to be fair I hadn't eaten the entire day and the only time we got to eat was what? 1pm. I get very very grumpy if I'm starving.

Here is the eminent Buckingham Palace, where not long ago Prince Will and Kate got married few months ago. And where the queen lives.

Going crazy, was slightly high

I love the Victoria Memorial fountain. The Victoria Memorial is a memorial to Queen Victoria, the longest reigning monarch in British history.
The Victoria Memorial was built in the time when Rule Britania was a reality, and follows a nautical theme. The memorial, built in 1911 out of 2,300 tons of marble, is a combination of a central statue made by Sir Thomas Brock, surrounded by an area designed by Sir Aston Webb. The Victoria Memorial, some 82 feet high, is now a Grade 1 listed ‘building’.

Matt trying to gobble people up

Beautiful gates of Buckingham Palace. With gold embellished decor that screams grand.










Astounding Natural History Museum, full of facts about history you never knew, live REAL dinosaur bones found in Lyme Regis. And massive taxidermist to study and observe.







Getting a gist of what the past was like, travelling back in time when animals ruled the land.

































Did i also mention that it was crowded, cause there was changing of the guards, where the guards fall out from their duties. Was such a big even that so many tourist just crowded around the palace like bees around honey. It was truly suffocating. The were jostling and pushing to get a shot of the man in uniform.