Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Daily Obession


Loving the lace tights, with that chunky boots

Very creative! and of course unique, gives the effect of catching fireflies but you catch light bulbs.

The moment I saw Rumi twitted a photo of herself at the Prada show wearing an stunning fur coat. http://www.fashiontoast.com/

Always thought it was hideous but amazing bra. It's gaudy but I love it.

Amazing details from Chanel.

Plumen energy saving light bulbs designed by Hulger. Featured in Dezeen blog not too long ago, they add that subtle sweet taste to the interior.

I think gold and pink work perfectly in this one. Great inspiration

Love the lamp design that changes the whole expression of the interior.

Looking every bit the quintessential lavishly stylish rockstar Dani

One thing I have always adored is flowing fabrics like chiffon in skirts and dresses such as these cause it captures that femininity in a woman.

Feathers! All the rage. I love textures and feathers is one of the material that I would love to have in my wardrobe, of course without looking like a big bird. But then again nothing's wrong with playing around right? Just the right amount of it and you'd feel like a goddess.


Miss my 3 idiots they look so much like them.

Architecture in furniture, this is so Mies Van Der Rohe agreed?