Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thursday Thrills


I love food, this one had me mouth watering. Grilled cheese panini with italian meat and mozzarella.

Simple small cozy apartment, the floor marble tiles reminds me of mine at home, rather unique serene combination.

Tree house within a house. I think George of the jungle would love to live in here

The classic white wash minimalist kitchen. So clean and sleek.

These look incredibly sexy. Anyone know where I can get some?

Slip chair they call it. How fun it looks, throwing everything off balance. http://www.architizer.com/en_us/projects/pictures/prototypes/7438/258064/

Cannot express fully how amazing this look is, bold colored prints with nude quilted vest

‘Willful self-deception III’ | by Guy Denning

Book of spectrum

That pink is amazing, I don't know the name of the color but I'll just go with fuchsia as it it's word enough to encompass the bright color.

Raw materials brings out a whole new different experience when you enter a space. With a touch of industrial materials, it becomes very contemporary.

Glass facade. Olson Kundig Architects - Laurelhurst Residence

Simplicity at work.

Gorgeous view accompanied with beautiful interior, providing that transitional connection with the exterior. Wood

Call me tacky but I like it. I like how it shines.

I am still hunting for chrome nails. And they are a bitch to find. I been searching for months and with no results. I found false nails only could order them online from eBay







Natural Wooden Logs

Thigh High Boots