Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wednesday Addiction


How I really react when I meet new people. No seriously. Love the IT Crowd

You said it panda.

Black patched wall with levitating stone stair case.

The very Alexander McQueen.

Wooden Panel Ceiling

Wooden Rectangular Bathtub, how incredibly zen.

Very light, very minimal, very modern, very Japanese.

This is degrading I used to be able to swim in the Antarctica, now I'm here fetching you newspaper. Sooner or later penguins will dominate the world.

Bleigiessen by Heatherwick Studio.

About the project:

The Wellcome Trust, a biomedical research charity, commissioned the studio to design a sculpture for the atrium of its new headquarters. The site for the sculpture was within an eight-storey high atrium space above a pool of water…

The vertiginous quality of this space, coupled with the presence of water, suggested the idea of exploring ways of capturing the dynamic shapes of falling liquids. Following extensive experimentation, pouring molten metal into water was found to create extraordinary and complex forms in a fraction of a second. No two experiments produced the same result. Over four hundred of these were produced before a five centimetre piece was created and selected as it was felt it would work well with the building and is the basis of the final thirty metre project.

This original piece was digitised and exactly replicated using 142,000 glass spheres suspended on 27,000 high tensile steel wires; 15 tonnes of glass and just under a million metres of wire. The spheres, made in Poland in a spectacle lens factory, were the result of a collaboration with Flux Glass, their shifting colour and brightness coming from a layer of dichroic film set between the two hemispherical lenses that make up each sphere.


Vondom Pillow Patio Furniture by Stefano Giovannoni


The Winter House

The Winter House
http://www.home-designing.com/2011/12/winter-house?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:%20home-designing%20(Home%20Design%20Ideas)

I can't have a completely white room, you look at the state of my rooms wall, I tell you I can't. Because basically it's easy to dirty and I hate really spending my weekends cleaning my room. So no, as beautiful as it is, I'll pass.

These pair of heels are so crazy high, but so pretty. Imagine walking in them, challenge accepted!

The lamp the size of your table! How's that for size. Clearly playing with scale is a massive part of designing, on how it affects the interior and the user.

Library in your very own apartment! 429 Greenwich Street Penthouse @ Tribeca

Atelier Versace f/w 2010. I love the Atelier Versace line, a lot of Avant Garde pieces that are designed and created with such beauty so striking. She is a visionary.

DIY inspiration: Embellished choker.
Exit Magazine
Fall/Winter 2011
Model: Bo Don
Photographer: Alex Sainsbury
Stylist: Tracey Nicholson
Outfitted in Chanel from head to toe this rock and roll inspired shoot manages to remain elegant while still achieving its grungy goal. I love seeing the traditional and classic Chanel pieces thrown into a completely different vibe.

Would you like a bed in your bathroom.



Zuhair Murad haute couture f/w 2010

Chanel haute couture f/w 2010

Alexis Mabille haute couture f/w 2010

One Room apartment inspiration. Keep it simple.

Backstage | Givenchy FW08 Those heavy ladies? Draped gold chains contrast against very black overall. Very Very Inspirational.

Oh My Andrej Pejic. One of my favourite models, he models for both male and female. So versatile. So gorgeous.
Kirk & Spock facepaint by James Kuhn
Lea talking about when she met Barbra Streisand in a parking lot after the Grammy Awards.

Fashion Icons Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsens.

One of the reasons why I wish I was blonde and not have black hair is because I want to dye my hair like this. But that somehow seems impossible without damaging my hair.


Totally edited the meme. Just seemed appropriate.

Thick Knitted blanket ♥

Axe side table

Fortepiano Shelving by Molteni&C

Chanel’s Pre-Fall ‘12 Details
DIY INSPIRATION

A car not in the garage but for display.

Jaime Hayon’s FAVN sofa

2076. Hand Rolls. This is one super good-lookin’ salmon hand roll.

UPPER METAL CLASS

Chanel’s Pre-Fall ‘12 Details
Wanna rock this look, hahah I wish.

UPPER METAL CLASS

That perfect leather jacket. Freja Beha