Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday Inspiration



Wooden architecture has always captivated me, but CURVED? That's bringing it to a whole new level. It's astounding. Norwegian Reindeer Center Pavilion by Snobetta

Mmm swirl of a perfect ice cream cone, hungry anyone?

Isn't she beautiful?

If you knew skyrim, you'd laugh. I did.

Chanel Paris-Bombay 2011-12. Imagine that astoundingly grand runway.

I shit you not right when I was 7 I designed the slide in a house. Totally stole my idea. I'd install one if i had a massive mansion.

Anni Jürgenson, beautiful

Gingerbread house of The Weasley. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laughed so hard when I saw this, oh Ryan.

Loving the ensemble. Especially that vintage turban

Now is that a bookcase or a staircase? Or both?

Look right I hardly wear lipstick, I probably should cause I'm gettign so hard for these now.

Cute right? so creative, in fact you can attempt to DIY.