Monday, December 5, 2011

Daily Obsession

Daily obsession true to it's name would be all about images mostly inspirations that I've been obsessed with lately.


I adore the contrast between the black window frames and the cool sleek raw concrete. And the natural light that pierces the interior.

I've always got a thing for knitted sweaters and anything knitted. I think my fiancee thinks I'm a massive granny for loving knits and vintage things. But this, the moment I laid eyes on this beauty, I needed to know where to get thick yarn of string so I could DIY a scarf.

I'm always a fan of Tadao Ando's architecture and I can see an aspect of it in this image which is beautiful and serene.Pre-cast concrete with perforated holes? Am I using the word correctly?

I'm also a fan of edgy fashion, anything leathery especially leather jackets. I'm there to daydream. I love my leather. For me they are MY classic piece whereby I can practically pair them with everything. It helps me express who I am. Like what Bill Cunningham said: "Fashion is the armor to survive everyday life". And it is the first thing that expresses who you are and begin telling people about yourself without talking.

Like I said knitted scarves are my craze because of the all so brilliant Nicole Loher. She looks gorgeous in it, she is truly stunning. I forgot to grab an inspiring picture. Cause she wears them best. I'm glad to have found her cause she truly inspires me to be myself an rinds me of who I am

Recently I've been thinking of my own ideal interior setting, and what kind of furniture do I wanna get to personalize it. and this gorgeous rustic sofa looks so comfy and cozy like you wanna dive in it and it provides comfort you can only dream about.

I'm still very much into pleats, to me they signify elegance. Pleated elegance. I have been searching for a lovely pleated maxi skirt that's affordable but it just seem so impossible. This picture says it all really.

Last but not least the perfect classic leather bag. I once saw this image of a model carrying the ideal classic letter bag. And I just thought to myself that I want that bag. It's not often that I shop for bags, but this one took my breath away. Because it's timeless and it just felt like it's apart of me already. And I was searching high and low for the make of that brand and found it. It's of course the awesome Alexander Wang, I had a guess and I was correct because his designs are so minimal and it never fails to portray as a statement piece. It always stand out from everything cause he put so much effort in the details.