Sunday, December 18, 2011

Monday Madness


Knits never gets old. I must be a 20 year old granny.

Leather sleeve fabric hybrids. I'm onto hybrids now, combination of different textures all in one piece is rather unique and some how minimal in itself.

This is The Style Student Nicole Loher, very terribly inspired by her style. http://nicoleloher.tumblr.com/

No ceiling concept, pretty darn interesting, removing the levels by removing the ceiling for the first floor. Giving a whole new perspective to the interior

Sharp angles and structure incorporated within the interior

Solid wood block bed post, my ideal bed, if I can afford one XD

What captivated me first what the wooden floor and how it was tessellated in such a way, it's impossible going through the room without noticing how uniquely arranged the planks of wood are arranged.

I swear one day sooner or later in my life I will have this marvelous piece of art in my wardrobe. Be it make one or kill someone for it. I want it. Fannie Schiavoni

This is a brilliant design, it's designed to make the house seem more spacious by getting rid of a portion of the 2nd level floor slab

Can’t decide whether to buy a island or a yacht? have both buy a “Island Yacht” you can have one for only 100 million dollars, complete with volcano and waterfall, as the owner you get a two deck suite carved into the volcano so you can survey your domain!

Casa C-51 / Ábaton Arquitectura, Loving the raw concrete levitating steps. They become somehow enchanting when it gives off the illusion that's it's floating

Florian Nicolle

Beauty behold

Watch the fabric move, breathe, dance, come to life in the winds of the air. Wonders of fashion

Ultimate accessory Indian headpiece.


Catception.

Frank Gehry has always inspired my design in form, how he manages to create such form with material restraint made his work all the more beautiful and beyond impressive. The Frank Gehry Experience, he set my inhibition free.

I'd like to have a simple bold office like this.

What you looking at?

Ear cuffs and knitted scarf.

Delicately designed and detailed cornices brings the interior into an elegant perfection. I think it was a touch of neoclassical designed motif. With gaping white washed windows and contrast black solid surface top.

Big structural pillars used well in this interior without looking like an eyesore, instead it becomes part of the interior experience.

Colored jewels.

Naked cat. Laughed so hard.

Incredible structure and detail, imagine how much effort was put into making such work or art.

Transparent crab shells may hold the future of bendable screens, spy crabs

By first treating a crab shell with chemicals that left on the natural shell polymers, and then treating it with an acrylic resin, scientists were able to turn the shell completely clear.

Chitin, the natural shell polymer that makes it possible, is easy to find in nature. We could harvest shells, and this technology, for bendable screen, solar cells, and an army of invisible crab drones.

(via Ars Technica)

Makes me wanna dye my hair platinum blonde. And amazing lip gloss color.

Like a modern palace.

Dramatic interior. Feels so emotional, dark and all so sexy

Suzanna Dai. New and inspiring designer. How I love jewelry. Funny how 5 years ago I would have hated the thought of wearing a necklace or a choker. Now it felt necessary.

Thick knit

Crystal ring. I prefer the raw form of it's beauty.

Suzanna Dai, bold and strong statement pieces.

Reminds me of the time I was in Seoul a year ago. Good times.

Intriguing taxidermist

Loving them cute metal tipped collars.

Amazing visual, it made me think.

Brass and gold.

Very inspiring Karl Lagerfeld. Me too. Such a bitch. Made me like him even more.