Monday, December 19, 2011

Tuesday Triggers


Soft tousled hair and cute freckles.

I'm not shy about this image, in fact I think she is incredibly beautiful. It's art and people shouldn't be ashamed of how beautiful they are, it's not dirty or promiscuous I generally think she is a work of art. But then where does that draw the line? Only a matter of perspective.

I love the raw concrete detail with frame cornice bringing out disheveled wooden table and the ornaments on it. Evokes very moody and emotional interior. Dark and surreal in a way.

Black chandelier against white wash interior. http://www.richardpowers.co.uk/index_high.php

What me an Matt are going to be like after marriage XD

Stephane Rolland haute couture f/w 2011

Giambattista Valli haute couture f/w 2011

Valentino haute couture f/w 2011

Woody Wood Rug



SHELDON! JIM PARSONS HE is by far one of my favorite actors of all time.

Elie Saab haute couture f/w 2011, also one of my favorite fashion designers

Black wall, ideal for a bachelors apartment

Givenchy haute couture f/w 2011

Great inspiration when I design my own apartment in the future.

These are amazing! Gives off the illusion as if they were levitating.

Monochromatic shower. Tapered ceiling brings your attention to the form of the whole interior space.

Prettiest bird I've ever seen

Also another great inspiration. The awesome open ceiling. Perfect for gazing into skies and stars at night.

Inestable by Mr. Simon

Rooney Mara, absolutely gorgeous. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Want to watch it so bad.

In reply to the previous image.

Immaculate detail put into this makes it all the more elegant and edgy

Love the crown, no idea why she's holding a stinky fish. Queen of the fish? I think not.

Ivania Carpio, love her incredibly minimalist edgy style. http://love-aesthetics.blogspot.com/

Spider cat, Spider cat

Big windows, not sure I'd like to wake up to the suns full blast in my face but these are gorgeous

I think every woman is beautiful, curves mark the characteristics of femininity and womanhood.

THE INVISIBLE SPEAKER BY PEOPLE PEOPLE

Creative Design Studio People People have found the solution for those of you who for one reason or another cannot hide those tricky wires into the walls! The box is transparent, but the sound creating components are clearly emphasized.

The speaker features a small WiFi antenna that can plug into any computer, music player or smartphone out there. The transparent design lets the speaker blend in to any living room out there. The size can be big enough to offer a good sound quality, yet the speaker takes little visible space. I’ll take 2, please!

Knitted scarf, inspired to knit more.

Armored cuff

Demon Claws.

Otherworldly Beauty. Extremely ethereal.

Different ways of using Leather and Zip

Loving her seamless tank top

Flowy fabric so light and delicate

Invisible fireplace

Waves of clouds

Rustic wood, beautiful in it's essence