Monday, December 26, 2011

Tuesday Craze

Layered landscapes series by artist Nobuhiro Nakanishi.

Jean Paul Gaultier haute couture s/s 2010

Maison Martin Margiela haute couture s/s 2010

Alice does not belong, look at that massive scale of a what they call a door.

One of my favorite photography that I think is stunning would be underwater photography, look at the elegance, and it's not easy to capture such beauty that's so ethereal. With fabric in motion flowing like it has a life on its own.

It's all about the details. Simple motifs changes the whole outlook of the interior. Power of simplicity. 687 Coat Stand by David Restorick Interiors
Textural contrast plays a massive role in this interior
Gorgeous

Putting 2 different things I like together, organic + minimalism

Studio SKLIM
My ideal composition, feminine with a touch of edge
Design Fabrication explores the vast possibilities of fashion
Screen shoot, L’Officiel Paris October 2011 by Jean-Daniel Lorieux


Valentino haute couture f/w 2007

The green so bizarre yet soothing

Armani Prive f/w 2007
Knit it bitches. I still have a massive craving for more knitted sweaters. Can't help myself . It's my staple essential that I don't think I can live without. everyone has a thing.
Guh, kill me now because I can never own or be anywhere as composed as that.
Love that jacket so damn much. Doesn't stop me trying though!
Bizarre mix of Lady Gaga and Daphne Guiness. Don't get me wrong the more obscure and bizarre the more I love the idea.

A bright pink Katydid (cricket) resulting from a genetic mutation

Rachel Zoe Pre-Fall 2012
Lady Gaga in Marry the Night wearing Versace denim. She is one heck of a woman. One of my style icons.
Floral Decadence Elie Saab haute couture s/s 2010

Alexander Wang S/S 2011
Blue Chinned Sapphire
Rocket to Russia, my my my.

Innovation TeaCup 2080. Tipping Teacup. A neat way to drink your tea

Givenchy haute couture s/s 2010

Mija medium bed (a nice present for your dog)

Wood. Getting hard

formwork | Blue Ant Studio
Getting wet? Luxurious showers
Abbey Lee Kershaw
Abbey Lee Kershaw (in) Model’s Street Style

After Viktor & Rolf SS 2012, Abbey Lee was a divine sight! I first met Abbey Lee Kershaw in February 2010 during New York Fashion Week. Almost 2 years later, she remains on the top as my streetstyle muse. I will forever be attracted to a woman who wakes up everyday and dresses like she lives in a fairytale. <3 In Love with Fashion
Liquid Grace Barry X Ball
My Precious~
I could really wear this everyday. So effortlessly chic don't you think?
Wood whole

Wish I could experience snow, don't worry one day I will.