Monday, December 19, 2011

He's Here and I'm Complete


Fetched him from the airport. After 2 months of solitude he's back. Currently still living with me. And he loved ION orchard so much we just had to go there.
Initially he wanted to come over during mid November, but he decided to have a surprise visit and booked his flights earlier, just before my birthday. Just so he can celebrate my birthday, Christmas and New Year with me.

Notice anything new? Got a new flat screen LCD monitor so we could invest our time playing Xbox 360 games. Love playing co-op with him. The quality of it was pretty good HD and all, best buy ever. Used my brothers old xbox 360, thank goodness he didn't throw it away, now it's mine.

This heart shaped cookie is amazing, Famous Amos does it well. Came with a heart-shaped tin which is so cute. Couldn't resist not biting a chunk out of it. Was just too good.

This shoe mesmerized it with it's obscure charm. Completely constructed out of rubber and it's bizarre. Very comfortable too, too bad the budget is out of the question.

Been a rather hectic 2 months trying to be together and yet not physically together becomes a massive challenge. Keeping a long distance relationship isn't easy at all. You have to trust each other not to hurt the other and it's just tough because it's coming out of a led screen. It hit me when one morning I woke up alone on our bed and everything I do becomes excruciatingly hard because all of a sudden the person you love isn't there to hold you.

On the streets of Orhard

Really interesting curved escalator, not often you see these amazing inventions. And it's curved!

Awesome shop, every child's haven



ION food court.

Cute little shop

This is the spicy BBQ Stingray for lunch. Layer of sambal chili on top. Incredibly expensive though, but what can you do, we were starving.

It's so spicy I nearly cried, cause I couldn't taste anything anymore. It just all became one hot mess. I clearly underestimated the spiciness of this dish, loved it a lot when I was much younger and my chili intake was a lot higher then.

Le Douche Bag

His eyes were so sore from old contact lens, we had to buy him a pair of sunglasses.



Gold Antlers on Blue Shift Dress

Pastamania for dinner

Tomato Based Marinara.

How neighborhood shopping mall Causeway Point has evolved and changed after a year and a half of renovation.

Beginning to reflect the super posh ION in Orchard. It's growing on me I guess, I preferred the old, rustic CWP then brand new and shiny interiors.

Finally to end our day with a late night movie. Awesome day.

Real Steel was fantastic, we think it's the future.